March 2021 Dogs Today Magazine features:
- Their lives in our hands: how the law lets them down
- Chipping away at pet theft: crime turns violent and MPs fail to act
- Prosecuting cruelty: a new charity steps up as RSPCA considers standing down
- Renting with pets: new tenancy agreement does away with blanket no-pets policies
- Loopy licence legislation: how good, small breeders are unfairly penalised
- Breeders: what makes them good or bad?
- Interview: White House welcome for Major and Champ
- Dog Crush: the Old English Sheepdog
- Brexit ends the Pet Passport – here are the new rules to travel with pets
- Hell and high water: how the National Animal Welfare Trust started 2020 with a flood
- True Case: when your pup thinks you’re a squeaky toy!