December 2018 Dogs Today Magazine features:
- The end of the Dangerous Dogs Act?
- Licensing issues – hobby breeders and dog sitters voice concerns
- Can you help any of these lost dogs return home for Christmas?
- Dog Crush: the Hungarian Vizsla
- Hurry up! Tell your MP you want tougher penalties for pet theft
- Our Christmas gift guide for pampered pets
- Against the grain: are grainless food and heart disease linked?
- Victoria Stilwell says goodbye to Sadie
- Bovine TB – is it a big enough risk not to feed raw beef?
- Peter Neville calms barking mad neighbours